Reglement Rocky Mountain BIKE Marathon
(1) Applicable for the marathon are the competition rules mtb of the BDR.
(2) The Rocky Mountain BIKE Marathon (the "Event") is an event organized by Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH (the "Organizer").
(3) These rules govern the terms of participation of every participant in the Event ("Participants") and are binding on them. A precondition of participation is full acceptance of these rules.
(4) The Organizer has complete discretion in respect of the Event and is entitled at any time to make decisions relating to the event, particularly to change the route, to extend or shorten to a reasonable extent the distance of the route for objective reasons (e.g. damage to roads) - even shortly before the route in question.
(5) Instructions from Event staff and uniformed forces (police, fire service, THW - technical assistance organization) must be complied with immediately and in full. In the event of non-compliance the Organizer is entitled to penalize the Participant in question (see point 16 of these rules entitled "Sanctions"). "Event Staff" and those acting on behalf of the Organizer means all those persons identified as such (e.g. marshals).